Checkpoint Firewall Online Training
With the evolution of the Internet, everyone is connected everywhere. This raises serious concerns for organizations trying to protect their confidential and critical data. Corporate Networks also need to be protected from various threats like Viruses, Malicious Software (Malware), Trojans, Spyware, Spam etc. A Network Administrator needs to be constant aware of the threats to the organization's network and data and protect these by proactive deployment of firewalls and intrusion prevention systems.
The Firewall Course offered by Zoom Technologies will enable you to handle these challenges with ease and protect your valuable data.
Checkpoint Firewall Course Contents
- Introduction to Checkpoint firewall
- Discussion on the modular nature of Checkpoint firewall
- Functionalities of Management, FW-1 & GUI modules
- Types of Checkpoint installation
- Hardware platform
- Checkpoint Rule base
- IP spoofing
- Installation of Checkpoint R77 GAIA
- Initial configuration of R77 GAIA
- Web access to Checkpoint
- Download & Installation of smart console
- Accessing Checkpoint through smart dashboard
- Checkpoint objects description
- Anti-spoofing configuration
- Network Address Translation
- Filter Configuration
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- URL Filtering
- Antivirus Inspection
- Content Analysis
- Identity Awareness
- User Management and Authentication User Authentication
- User Authentication
- Session Authentication
- Client Authentication
- IPSEC VPN
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Backup & Restore of configuration
- Advanced and in-depth explanation of Check Point Firewall technology
- Key tips and techniques for troubleshooting Check Point Firewall technology
- Advanced upgrading concepts and practices
- Reporting tools, deployment options and features
Course Duration: One Week (20 hours including practicals)
Various Date & Time schedule are given as below, any one of Batch/Track can be taken.
15th of every month
7.30 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.
30th of every month
6.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m.
Chargeable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax & Surcharge): 4,208.00
* For online Credit/Debit Card payment, surcharge 5% is charged to the Course fee.