IPv6 Online Training
"Internet of things - IoT" or "Internet of Everything- IoE" - these basically mean that different kinds of devices, big and small, are connected to the Internet directly, including smartphones, tablets, e-readers,sensors and motors, apart from the usual computers and servers. Industry experts estimate that there will be nearly 50 billion such devices on the Internet by 2020. The almost complete depletion of the IPv4 address space in tandem with the surging demand for IP addresses for these devices means that the transition to IPv6 has taken on an urgency worldwide.
This course covers all the details of how IPv6 works.It teaches you how to configure it in an organization as well as transitioning from IPv4 to IPv6. It’s taught by networking experts with several years of real time networking experience.
Certified IPv6 Network Engineer
- IPv6 packet format
- IPv6 extension headers
- ICMPv6 & Message types
- Differences between IPv4 and IPv6
- IPv6 Address Architecture and Scheme
- IPv6 Device Configuration
- Neighbor solicitation messages
- Router & Neighbor solicitation
- Inverse neighbor solicitation
- Neighbor advertisement messages
- Router & Neighbor advertisement
- Manual Tunnels, 6to4 & ISATAP
- Name Service in IPv6
- IPv6 and DNS
- Introduction to IPv6 Security
- Perimeter security & Packet filtering
- Unmonitored IPv6 risks and mitigation
- Intro to IPv6 Network Management / SNMPv3
- IPv6 Impact to Applications & Application best practices
Certified IPv6 Network Professional
- IPv6 Tunneling and Translation Mechanisms
- Routing Protocols & MPLS
- Network Management
- IPv6 Multicast
- IPv6 Mobility
- IPv6 Security
- IPv6 Troubleshooting
Certified IPv6 Network Administrator
- IPv6 Foundations
- Planning & deploying IPv6 client operating systems
- IPv6 status of popular client operating systems Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Android, IOS
- Provisioning IPv6 on client operating systems Manual configuration
- Understanding and configuring IPv6 Desktop Security
- Verifying the IPv6 Status of Popular Enterprise Applications
- Planning & deploying IPv6 DNS Servers
- Planning & deploying IPv6 Web Servers
- Planning and deploying IPv6 Mail Servers
- Planning and deploying an IPv6 Network Management Server
- Planning & Deploying IPv6 Enterprise Security
- Transition Techniques for Systems Administrators
Course Duration: 2 Weeks (46 hours including practicals)
Various Date & Time schedule are given as below, any one of Batch/Track can be taken.
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Chargeable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax & Surcharge): 4,208.00
* For online Credit/Debit Card payment, surcharge 5% is charged to the Course fee.